New Digital Platform: MyFarmCoach
• Connect digitally with your Coach: Get access to a virtual coach, and chat with your actual FamilyFarms Group coach.
• Farm family communication: Add members from your farm crew at NO ADDITIONAL COST and chat with them, share documents, and track your improvement plan.
• “My Peers”: Engage with members of your peer groups year-round or talk with other members of FamilyFarms Group privately.
• Digitally access your farm data: Upload documents through a private message and they are stored in the app for easy access.
• Tailored content: Custom curated content specific to the needs of your farm and your personal interests.
• Digital training: Check out the webinars, breakout sessions, guest speakers, classes, and more anytime on your phone!
• “Marketplace”: Access vendors and programs exclusive to our value network.
Explore, discover and innovate at the Family Farms summer conference.
Join Family Farms, LLC and some of North America’s top farming operations representing over 700,000 acres of crop production at our summer conference in St. Charles, MO. The conference focus is on family, technology, and innovation, looking at opportunities available today and in the future.
Conference Dates: July 17-18, 2019
Location: St. Charles Convention Center, St. Charles, MO
This Summer Conference promises to be exciting and challenging as we hear from guest speakers, expert resources and our own farm families about innovative ideas, technology and advancements in the agriculture industry.
AgriSolutions, SoilRight and Legacy customers:
Early bird – Register by June 21 – $249/person
Standard ticket – Register after June 21 – $299/person
Early bird – Register by June 21 – $299/person
Standard ticket – Register after June 21 – $349/person
What to expect.
In the spirit of innovation and exploring new ideas, we wanted to expand our network to more farm families! This is the first conference that has been opened up to farm families that are not a member of the FamilyFarms Group organization. As new guests, we encourage you to network with some of our staff and seasoned pros to get invaluable information, tips, and strategies, while expanding your network to a brand new group of farm families!
General sessions will be held on both Wednesday and Thursday. Each general session will feature a host of amazing speakers. Stay tuned for more info on speakers and topics. Click here or hit the button below to see the conference agenda!
We also invite you to join us on our technology and innovation tours. More details to come.
When farmers come together, great things happen. Join FamilyFarms Charities at their annual 5k run to support the organization in their mission to supply food, relief and the foundation for agricultural self-sufficiency to rural communities around the world.
Building resilience during challenging times
We couldn’t have a conference themed “Explore. Discover. Innovate.” without digging a little deeper into some of the most challenging issues in agriculture. Wednesday and Thursday, we’re going take a deep dive into several hot topics; human resources, financials, and operations/agronomy.
While the in-depth discussions are held separately, each will bring together FamilyFarms Group members, farm families new to the conference, and other ag professionals to share best practices, ask questions, and learn what “the best of the best” are doing to take on even the most difficult of issues.
Hotel Info and Registration
You may also call 1-800-EMBASSY directly and reference the Family Farms Summer Conference or code FFG.
The Embassy Suites by Hilton St. Louis – St. Charles Hotel:
Two Convention Center Plaza, St. Charles, MO 63303