Membership Services That Provide Peace of Mind
Comprehensive benefits to fit all your family farm needs
To be successful, your family farm needs to operate in an effective manner, with hundreds of parts working together. If just one part malfunctions, your yields and financial health will suffer. We are committed to helping family farms across the nation. Membership benefits help family agriculture producers succeed throughout the year. We work with each producer to tailor strategies to ensure effective implementation for success today, tomorrow, and years to come.
Learn all about the benefits you can count on to help keep your family farm legacy alive.
Training and Education
Membership in FamilyFarms Group provides you with skills to give you a competitive edge and drive your business forward.
Education opportunities for FamilyFarms Group members include:
- Dozens of educational courses offered in both webinar and classroom formats
- Two conferences per year with industry experts and other producers
- Advanced training for general managers, operations managers, business leadership
- Peer group training for young farmers, dads, farm financial specialists, women, agronimists, and growing farms
- Conference call training on specific topics (crop sales, HR, business development)
Business Management Assistance
Our member producers benefit from organized and goal-oriented management consulting services.
FamilyFarms Group will help you:
- Organize under the most fitting entity structure for your farm
- Assemble an action plan to achieve your goals and help you implement that plan
- Benchmark your operation with others to identify improvement potential
- Refine human resources’ efforts so you can hire and retain more reliable employees
- Improve crop sales management by developing a marketing plan tailored to your business objectives
- Train key positions in your operation
Farm Operations Management
FamilyFarms Group gives you the tools your business needs to keep it operating effectively and efficiently.
- Efficiency involves replacing wasteful functions and processes with new, more efficient ones. This may include adapting new standard operating principles, training your team, and enacting new protocols.
- Technology solutions include work order systems, inventory control systems, data backup, ERP (enterprise resource planning), GPS/GIS data analysis and standards, chemical/fertilizer prescription system.
We’ll help you access and master them all, so your business gains competitive advantages not available outside the group.
Farming Finance Consulting
Healthy finances are imperative to your farm’s survival and success.
Healthy finances are imperative to your farm’s survival and success. Whether consulting on invoice processing, cost analysis, accounting practices, or inventory management, FamilyFarms Group will help you streamline and improve your farm’s finances. You’ll get access to our established tolerance levels for various metrics while we help you monitor them. And while fully audited financial statements seem rare in agriculture, we help our member producers do it on a regular basis to keep their finances finely tuned and secure the loans they need.
Consistently deemed one of our most powerful benefits, FamilyFarms Group is a peer group of producers with shared values and goals.
Members share operational processes, best practices, and even financials to continually help each other make improvements. Since members aren’t from the same area, there is no risk of divulging info to your competition. Our members build relationships with other operators based on trust and camaraderie, and often the relationships become personal friendships.
Simply put, your farm grows as you add acres. We provide the plans, training, and templates needed for healthy acre retention and growth.
Learn how to run separate site locations and manage multiple landowners more effectively. Before joining FamilyFarms Group, members grew an average of just 464 acres per year. After joining FamilyFarms Group, members are growing an average of 1,149 acres per year.
It’s not about growing quickly; it’s about growing at a pace you can manage effectively and remain profitable. We’ll help you create the plan, and keep you on track.
A comprehensive system that provides sustainable growth.
By joining FamilyFarms Group as a member, you are investing in a system that’s both strategic and innovative, while stocking your shelves with endless resources to keep your family farm running smoothly.
It’s a cooperative and collaborative solution that paves the way for greater sustainability, success, and peace of mind—for generations to come.